How do you get started with ClubXcite?
There are three main steps to take getting involved with ClubXcite: An initial assessment call, an in-home assessment meeting and, finally, helping the student transition into his or her chosen program.
The initial assessment call:
The first step is to contact ClubXcite by calling (858) 779-9674 or by filling out this form. In the initial assessment call, a ClubXcite manager will spend time getting to know the family and learning about their child. The family has the opportunity to share what kind of services they are looking for. We understand that each child is unique and needs customized support.
- During this initial consultation parents can expect to:
- Begin to develop a personal relationship with a member of the Club Xcite staff.
- Learn about the ClubXcite mentoring philosophy.
- Learn about pricing.
- Become familiar with how the programs work.
- Discuss the programs and assess which programs would best fit their child’s needs.
- Have all questions and concerns answered.
- If the parents choose they can also set up an appointment for a free in-home assessment meeting at this time.
In-home assessment meeting:
At the in-home assessment meeting, the program director will meet with the parents and the student, giving them an opportunity to interact with the child or teen and learn more about their personality, needs, and what the family would like ClubXcite to work on with the student. At this meeting the parents also get to assess ClubXcite, ask any questions, and build a relationship with the program director. At this time if the parent is ready, the program director can assist the parents through the application process.
Helping the student transition into the program:
During the in-home assessment, the student becomes familiar with the ClubXcite program director and mentor, who will personally help the student transition into any activities that they enroll in.
- If the child is enrolled in a social group, the director will accompany the student to his or her first session.
- If the parents choose to enroll the child or teen in a mentoring program, within a two week period the ClubXcite program director will introduce the parents and student to an experienced and compatible mentor, tutor and/or specialist. If the family and student approve of the mentor then ClubXcite will set up a mentoring schedule with the family.
Measuring and Tracking Success:
Once a student enters our program, a detailed Achievement Plan is created, assessing and outlining objectives over the next three months. Any clinicians, specialists and instructors involved in a student’s life are consulted during this period and continued communication is encouraged on the part of ClubXcite. With the guidance from the mentor or tutor the student fills out a Child Achievement Plan detailing their own goals and hopes for their experience in our program. It is fundamental to our success that our students are active participants in the process of identifying their struggles and things they’d like to improve upon as well as be introduced to. Once the aforementioned is complete, mentors fill out Performance Tracking Sheets chronicling a student’s behavior, improvements, areas needing continued work, and suggestions for maintaining success after each session with a child or teen. Parents receive the Performance Tracking Sheets every two weeks and our Program Manager consults parents and mentors on a similar basis to guarantee we’re adhering to goals and maintaining an upward trajectory.
Rise Above Club – LAZERTAG in San Diego
Public Event Rise Above Club - The Rise Above Club provides an opportunity for kids and teens to be involved in exciting community outings within a sma...5/19/2013 12:30 PM - 3:30 PM
Camp Rise Above in San Diego
Public Event Summer Camp - Clubxcite offers specialized summer camps for children and teens who thrive in a small group environment. The focus of o...6/24/2013 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Lego Building and Animation Camp in San Diego
Public Event Summer Camp - Is your child crazy about Legos? This camp is the perfect choice! Campers are put to the challenge to create new Lego pr...6/24/2013 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- NEWS RELEASE: ( November 26, 2010 ) Mentorship comes full circle for San Diego Pair Author: ClubXcite
- NEWS RELEASE: ( November 26, 2010 ) Students ‘Xcited’ to work with mentors Author: ClubXcite
- NEWS RELEASE: ( November 26, 2010 ) Changing Lives, One at a Time Author: ClubXcite
Phone: (858) 779.9674