SAT & College Preparation
Preparing for college takes many years. ClubXcite’s San Diego private college counselors help your child become aware of their options for college, find the best fit for his/her needs, and motivate and support them to reach that goal. San Diego Tutors provide SAT and ACT tutoring, College Essay Writing and application support.
For Teens from 7th – 9th grade our counselors can help motivate and prepare a child for High School, make sure he/she is taking the right classes and start the mental process of thinking about and preparing for which colleges are achievable and setting the right goals and standards to reach them. Our coaches will help the teen make the right choices and take the right classes while in high school that align with the teen’s goals. We would recommend one meeting every 2 – 3 months.
For Teens from 10th – 12th grade our counselors in San Diego can more extensively help map out proper college choices, make sure applications are done correctly, help decide where to apply to, and motivate to continue to reach those set goals. We recommend one meeting every month and more intensive sessions during the application process.
- How much do you charge for your services?
- How can I become a mentor?
- Do you preform background checks on your mentors?
Winter Camp in San Diego
Public Event Winter Camp - WINTER CAMP Application and Waiver CLubXcite 2013 December 16th – December 20th Join Clubxcite for a full week of ...12/16/2013 1:00 PM - 4:30 PM
- NEWS RELEASE: ( November 26, 2010 ) Mentorship comes full circle for San Diego Pair Author: ClubXcite
- NEWS RELEASE: ( November 26, 2010 ) Students ‘Xcited’ to work with mentors Author: ClubXcite
- NEWS RELEASE: ( November 26, 2010 ) Changing Lives, One at a Time Author: ClubXcite
Phone: (858) 779.9674