ClubXcite’s Coached Playdates in San Diego are specifically for those struggling to make friends. Based on the child’s age, interests, and location, we match him/her with another child in our program and one of our mentors take the pair out for social or sports activities. Activities can be done in-home or in the community. Mentors drive conversation and assist participants in finding shared interests and prompting interaction. With their help, kids are freed of the anxiety associated with meeting new peers and the pressure of making a good impression. During these specialized “play dates,” our youthful mentors will coach the children on friendship skills, role model appropriate behaviors, and ensure a positive friendship experience.
- How can I become a mentor?
- Can I choose my own mentor?
- Do you preform background checks on your mentors?
Winter Camp in San Diego
Public Event Winter Camp - WINTER CAMP Application and Waiver CLubXcite 2013 December 16th – December 20th Join Clubxcite for a full week of ...12/16/2013 1:00 PM - 4:30 PM
- NEWS RELEASE: ( November 26, 2010 ) Mentorship comes full circle for San Diego Pair Author: ClubXcite
- NEWS RELEASE: ( November 26, 2010 ) Students ‘Xcited’ to work with mentors Author: ClubXcite
- NEWS RELEASE: ( November 26, 2010 ) Changing Lives, One at a Time Author: ClubXcite
Phone: (858) 779.9674