For students who need professional therapy or intervention through a licensed specialist, ClubXcite offers a one of a kind Specialist Service Program. The key to success and lasting results is not only a skilled professional working with your child but the day to day practicing and application of the concepts or skills learned. ClubXcite can provide you with one of our Specialists who work hand in hand with our skilled mentor who supports the student day to day reinforcing the learned strategies. Our approach not only quickens success but it is also cost- effective.
- Study Skills, Organizational Skills, Test Prep Professional
- ADHD Specialist
- Anxiety Disorder Specialist
- Depression and mood disorders
- Behavioral Specialist
- Speech Therapist
- Occupational Therapy
- Reading and Writing specialist (Dyslexia, Dsygraphia)
- Auditory Processing Specialist
- Eating Disorders
- Trauma and Abuse
- Social Skills Specialist
How it works:
A team of ClubXcite’s Program Manager, specialist and mentor meet with the family and student. The specialist puts together a plan of action in conjunction with ClubXcite’s program manager and mentor which is summarized in an achievement plan. The team managed by the ClubXcite program manager works together towards all goals outlined in the plan.
Through ClubXcite’s Speciality Service program the parent gets a high quality specialist overseeing an entire program for their child but is able to use our mentors at an affordable price to facilitate the specialists’ strategies. Typically the cost of specialists range between $65 to $150 an hour, but through ClubXcite we have special pricing with the specialists and we transfer that pricing directly to parents. Parents pay between $45 to $80 an hour for specialists and then only $30 and $35 an hour for our mentors who implement the day to day programs. Through ClubXcite’s Specialist program, you would have a specialist come once a week initially in conjunction with a mentor and the mentor 2-4 times a week depending on the action plan. The team is managed by a ClubXcite manager to make sure all goals are being reached by the mentor and specialist.
- Do you preform background checks on your mentors?
- Can I choose my own mentor?
- How can I become a mentor?
Winter Camp in San Diego
Public Event Winter Camp - WINTER CAMP Application and Waiver CLubXcite 2013 December 16th – December 20th Join Clubxcite for a full week of ...12/16/2013 1:00 PM - 4:30 PM
- NEWS RELEASE: ( November 26, 2010 ) Mentorship comes full circle for San Diego Pair Author: ClubXcite
- NEWS RELEASE: ( November 26, 2010 ) Students ‘Xcited’ to work with mentors Author: ClubXcite
- NEWS RELEASE: ( November 26, 2010 ) Changing Lives, One at a Time Author: ClubXcite
Phone: (858) 779.9674