A sports club for beginning athletes designed specifically for Kindergarteners through 2nd Graders. The Ultimate Sports Club is run by the fun, experienced and energetic coaches from ClubXcite who use the “XciteWay” philosophy of personalized (3 to 1 ratio) instruction to make sure your child hones his or her skills while having a great time and building confidence in themselves. We will only accept 8 kids per class so that every student gets personalized instruction and attention.
During the 8 week session our coaches will boost students skill level, understanding of the sport, and technique and confidence in baseball, basketball, football and soccer. Each day we will also set aside time to teach and play playground and recess games. Each day we will focus on one sport and although we will have some competitive play, our main goal is that every child has fun at their own level.
After completion of our session kids will have improved their level of soccer, basketball, footbal, baseball, and various playground games and will have had a successful, positive, and empowering experience. All the activities will help your child develop hand-eye coordination, fine and gross motor skills, basic sports knowledge and self confidence.
- Do you preform background checks on your mentors?
- How can I become a mentor?
- How much do you charge for your services?
Winter Camp in San Diego
Public Event Winter Camp - WINTER CAMP Application and Waiver CLubXcite 2013 December 16th – December 20th Join Clubxcite for a full week of ...12/16/2013 1:00 PM - 4:30 PM
- NEWS RELEASE: ( November 26, 2010 ) Mentorship comes full circle for San Diego Pair Author: ClubXcite
- NEWS RELEASE: ( November 26, 2010 ) Students ‘Xcited’ to work with mentors Author: ClubXcite
- NEWS RELEASE: ( November 26, 2010 ) Changing Lives, One at a Time Author: ClubXcite
Phone: (858) 779.9674