With the use of special tennis equipment (mini net and racquets and special tennis balls), children learn basic tennis skills through fun and captivating games. This club is run by the fun, experienced and energetic coaches from ClubXcite who use the “XciteWay” philosophy of personalized (4 to 1 ratio) instruction to make sure your child hones his or her skills while having a great time and building confidence in themselves. After completion of our sessions kids will have learned the basics of proper forehands, backhands, overheads, volleys, serves and scorekeeping. All the activities will help your child develop hand-eye coordination, fine and gross motor skills, basic sports knowledge and self-confidence.
- Do you preform background checks on your mentors?
- How much do you charge for your services?
- Can I choose my own mentor?
Winter Camp in San Diego
Public Event Winter Camp - WINTER CAMP Application and Waiver CLubXcite 2013 December 16th – December 20th Join Clubxcite for a full week of ...12/16/2013 1:00 PM - 4:30 PM
- NEWS RELEASE: ( November 26, 2010 ) Mentorship comes full circle for San Diego Pair Author: ClubXcite
- NEWS RELEASE: ( November 26, 2010 ) Students ‘Xcited’ to work with mentors Author: ClubXcite
- NEWS RELEASE: ( November 26, 2010 ) Changing Lives, One at a Time Author: ClubXcite
Phone: (858) 779.9674