With the use of special tennis equipment (mini net and racquets and special tennis balls), children learn basic tennis skills through fun and captivating games. This club is run by the fun, experienced and energetic coaches from ClubXcite who use the “XciteWay” philosophy of personalized (4 to 1 ratio) instruction to make sure your child hones his or her skills while having a great time and building confidence in themselves. After completion of our sessions kids will have learned the basics of proper forehands, backhands, overheads, volleys, serves and scorekeeping. All the activities will help your child develop hand-eye coordination, fine and gross motor skills, basic sports knowledge and self-confidence.
- How can I become a mentor?
- How much do you charge for your services?
- Do you preform background checks on your mentors?
Camp Rise Above in San Diego
Public Event Summer Camp - Clubxcite offers specialized summer camps for children and teens who thrive in a small group environment. The focus of o...6/24/2013 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Lego Building and Animation Camp in San Diego
Public Event Summer Camp - Is your child crazy about Legos? This camp is the perfect choice! Campers are put to the challenge to create new Lego pr...6/24/2013 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Creative Builders in San Diego
Public Event Summer Camp - Creative Builders and Lego Camp (Grades K-4) Design It! Build It! Play with It! The perfect choice for our future Engine...6/24/2013 9:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- NEWS RELEASE: ( November 26, 2010 ) Mentorship comes full circle for San Diego Pair Author: ClubXcite
- NEWS RELEASE: ( November 26, 2010 ) Students ‘Xcited’ to work with mentors Author: ClubXcite
- NEWS RELEASE: ( November 26, 2010 ) Changing Lives, One at a Time Author: ClubXcite
Phone: (858) 779.9674