School Enrichment Programs
ClubXcite offers a variety of unique after school and summer enrichment programs in San Diego for public and private schools. All our programs offer a 4 to 1 student to teacher ratio and we keep our class sizes small at a 12 child maximum. Our approach is to provide lots of personalized attention so kids get the most out of each class. With our 4 to 1 ratio we are able to separate kids into small groups with similar abilities so we can challenge kids specific to their abilities. ClubXcite uses the highest quality college-aged mentors and coaches who have many years of personal and teaching experience in the class. Our programs are so popular because the kids or teens involved enjoy the fun youthful energy and atmosphere of the clubs and San Diego parents witness their kids learning new skills while coming home happy and excited.
- Can I choose my own mentor?
- Do you preform background checks on your mentors?
- How can I become a mentor?
Winter Camp in San Diego
Public Event Winter Camp - WINTER CAMP Application and Waiver CLubXcite 2013 December 16th – December 20th Join Clubxcite for a full week of ...12/16/2013 1:00 PM - 4:30 PM
- NEWS RELEASE: ( November 26, 2010 ) Mentorship comes full circle for San Diego Pair Author: ClubXcite
- NEWS RELEASE: ( November 26, 2010 ) Students ‘Xcited’ to work with mentors Author: ClubXcite
- NEWS RELEASE: ( November 26, 2010 ) Changing Lives, One at a Time Author: ClubXcite
Phone: (858) 779.9674