Learning Disability Specialists
For children or teens needing help with diagnosed learning disabilities or undiagnosed learning challenges in San Diego, ClubXcite offers a team of experts who come to your house to support you and your child. Our learning disabilities experts each have unique specialties ranging from diagnosis and assessments, Direct Tutoring to IEP Advocacy. We have two treatment options to help your child with learning disabilities: 1) Direct service by the specialist 2) Mentor/Tutor implementation and Supervision by the Specialist. The key to success and lasting results is not only a skilled professional working with your child but the day to day practicing and application of the concepts or skills learned. ClubXcite can provide you with one of our Specialists who work hand in hand with our skilled mentor who supports the student day to day reinforcing the learned strategies. Our approach not only quickens success but it is also cost- effective.
To discuss the benefits of each please contact us at 858 779 9674
Our Specialists will design a support curriculum specific to your child’s needs incorporating the child’s emotional, physical and educational levels of development, while creating learning materials and teaching strategies to improve a child’s sensory motor, perception, memory, language and learning challenges.
- Create a program that the mentor can implement
- Meet the specific needs of each diagnosed student according to the needs and recommendations outlined in the testing results.
- Collaborate with other Specialists and teachers in planning a tutoring curriculum.
- Meet with mentors, administrators, classroom teachers, parents and professional diagnosticians to review and assess student progress and make recommendations accordingly.
- Attend school-wide and grade-level meetings to support students and develop community.
- IEP Support and Advocacy
- Record Review
- IEP coaching and Representation
- Navigating IEP Process
- Formal Assessment
- Plan of Action
- Reading and Writing Specialist
- Speech and Language Specialist
- Dog Reading Therapy Program
- Holistic Brain Approach
- ADHD Specialist
- Executive Functioning
- Time Management
- Behavior Management
- Math Disabilities
- Resource Specialist
Experience with Learning Disabilities:
- executive function and organizational challenges
- Motor difficulties
- Language difficulties
- Reading and writing difficulties
- Auditory and Visual difficulties
- Central Auditory Processing Disorder (CAPD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD)
- speech impediments
- sensory processing disorders
How it works:
After the initial phone assessment a team of ClubXcite’s Program Manager and the specialist will meet with the family and student. The specialist will complete an assessment and put together a solutions curriculum in conjunction with ClubXcite’s program manager and if desired the mentor which is summarized in a solutions plan. The team managed by the ClubXcite program manager works together towards all goals outlined in the plan. Call 858 779 9674 for more information
- Can I choose my own mentor?
- How can I become a mentor?
- Do you preform background checks on your mentors?
Winter Camp in San Diego
Public Event Winter Camp - WINTER CAMP Application and Waiver CLubXcite 2013 December 16th – December 20th Join Clubxcite for a full week of ...12/16/2013 1:00 PM - 4:30 PM
- NEWS RELEASE: ( November 26, 2010 ) Mentorship comes full circle for San Diego Pair Author: ClubXcite
- NEWS RELEASE: ( November 26, 2010 ) Students ‘Xcited’ to work with mentors Author: ClubXcite
- NEWS RELEASE: ( November 26, 2010 ) Changing Lives, One at a Time Author: ClubXcite
Phone: (858) 779.9674