Club Xcite provides in home after school services to mainstream education students in San Diego who are faced with academic, social, behavioral or emotional challenges. Programs are available for children ages 3 to 20. Services are broken down into three categories:
2) Social or Behavioral Solutions: Designed for children who struggle socially making friends, have mood disorders, hyperactivity, depression, anxiety, or behavioral challenges. The solution range from one on one social, behavioral or recreational mentoring to small group social clubs or sports clubs. All services support confidence building leading to personal growth and happiness.
3) School Enrichment programs. These programs are designed for private and public schools who offer after school enrichment programs to their students. We have developed several exciting and innovative classes to give students learning opportunities in a fun, engaging environment. All classes use a personalized approach with a 4 to 1 ratio.
- How much do you charge for your services?
- Do you preform background checks on your mentors?
- Can I choose my own mentor?
Winter Camp in San Diego
Public Event Winter Camp - WINTER CAMP Application and Waiver CLubXcite 2013 December 16th – December 20th Join Clubxcite for a full week of ...12/16/2013 1:00 PM - 4:30 PM
- NEWS RELEASE: ( November 26, 2010 ) Mentorship comes full circle for San Diego Pair Author: ClubXcite
- NEWS RELEASE: ( November 26, 2010 ) Students ‘Xcited’ to work with mentors Author: ClubXcite
- NEWS RELEASE: ( November 26, 2010 ) Changing Lives, One at a Time Author: ClubXcite
Phone: (858) 779.9674