Articles & Research
Xcite-ment in the Air over Camp Rise Above posted: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 By Dan Roth, ADHD Specialist and mentor for ClubXcite: Camp Offers Premium Experience for Students with Learning Difficulties It’s the beginning of summer in Southern California. The weather is sporadically hitting the 80’s, the beach-goers are making their way to the sand on a regular basis, the school year is winding down, kids are getting ...
- ADHD and Bullying posted: Monday, April 22, 2013 ADHD and Bullying By Dan Roth Depending on what study you look at, people with ADHD are approximately four times more likely to be bullies and ten times more likely to be bullied. The reasons for this are many but let’s start by looking at the facts. It is universally agreed certain factors increase the likelihood of being bullied. According to s...
ADHD and Exercise posted: Monday, April 22, 2013 ADHD and Exercise By Dan Roth As an expert in ADHD, as well as someone who has it, one of the most common questions that is asked is, “what are alternative’s to medication?’ and ‘My child is on medication but still can’t focus all the time, is there anything else I can do to help?” There are a ton of answers but the one that often is th...
- 5 Things a Parent Can Do to Support Their Child with ADHD posted: Monday, April 22, 2013 By Dan Roth This article is a continuation of first article on Practical Tips for Coping with ADHD. A child with ADHD is going to have to deal with a wide variety of challenges throughout the course of their lives. As a parent it is important that you are able to support your child and provide them with the right environment for them to succeed. H...
- Practical Tips for Coping with ADHD posted: Thursday, January 24, 2013 As someone who has dealt with ADHD my entire life and has gone on to work with parents and children with ADHD, I am often asked a lot of the same questions. One of the most common questions I get is “What can I do to support my kid with ADHD”. ...
Summer Camp Opportunities in San Diego for children and teens who don’t fit into the typical camp environment. posted: Thursday, April 12, 2012 “ClubXcite’s Rise Above Camp based out of Rancho Santa Fe, Solana Beach, Del Mar and La Jolla is a strength-based summer program for children with ADHD, ODD, bipolar, anxiety, depression, and other social and behavioral difficulties.” “A summer camp should focus on what the child’s strengths are. We highlight what they do well and continu...
- San Diego’s Youth Mentoring Company Thriving in Economic Downturn posted: Monday, December 26, 2011 Due to the competition amongst college students fighting for spots at universities, the economic downturn; which has left people scrambling for jobs and learning new trades, and cutbacks in education, there is a huge market for mentors and tutors! Tutoring and Mentoring are promising choices for professionals in all fields. It allows for scheduling...
- The Mentoring Advantage: Adolescent Girls and Self-Confidence posted: Tuesday, November 2, 2010 Adolescence can be a difficult time, especially for girls. At the same time that many young women begin struggling with self-esteem, body image issues, and risky behaviors, girls often begin distancing themselves from parents who are doing all they can to maintain open communication. Club Xcite helps to bridge that gap, fostering positive self-este...
- How much do you charge for your services?
- Do you preform background checks on your mentors?
- How can I become a mentor?
Camp Rise Above in San Diego
Public Event Summer Camp - Clubxcite offers specialized summer camps for children and teens who thrive in a small group environment. The focus of o...6/24/2013 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Lego Building and Animation Camp in San Diego
Public Event Summer Camp - Is your child crazy about Legos? This camp is the perfect choice! Campers are put to the challenge to create new Lego pr...6/24/2013 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Creative Builders in San Diego
Public Event Summer Camp - Creative Builders and Lego Camp (Grades K-4) Design It! Build It! Play with It! The perfect choice for our future Engine...6/24/2013 9:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- NEWS RELEASE: ( November 26, 2010 ) Mentorship comes full circle for San Diego Pair Author: ClubXcite
- NEWS RELEASE: ( November 26, 2010 ) Students ‘Xcited’ to work with mentors Author: ClubXcite
- NEWS RELEASE: ( November 26, 2010 ) Changing Lives, One at a Time Author: ClubXcite
Phone: (858) 779.9674